Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States with a deep local presence and robust national scale.
BOISE, Idaho, Jan. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albertsons Companies, Inc. (the "Company") today reported results for the third quarter of fiscal 2019, which ended November 30, 2019.
Third Quarter of Fiscal 2019 Highlights
- Identical sales growth of 2.7%; marked the eighth consecutive quarter of identical sales growth
- Net income of $55 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $634 million, slightly ahead of our expectations
- Own Brands sales penetration reached a new high of 25.6%
- Online home delivery and Drive Up and Go sales growth of 34%
- Just for U registrations and digital coupon redemptions up 25% and 31%, respectively
BOISE, ID — December 19, 2019 — Patients can now get prescription delivery in as little as 1-2 hours at select Albertsons Companies pharmacies in Louisiana, Texas and the District of Columbia, decreasing the time they must wait to receive critical medications.