Signature SELECT Ice Cream + Store Baked Cookies Combination was Named as Overall Winner After More Than 150,000 Customer Votes Tallied for Most-Loved Products
BOISE, Idaho — Jan.20, 2022 — Today, Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) announced the winners of its FRESH PICKS Exclusive Product Awards, which asked customers to vote on their favorite Own Brands product across seven grocery categories. The results are in, and topping the list was the Signature SELECT Ice Cream + Store Baked Cookies combination. Six additional winners were also awarded the FRESH PICKS Awards Seal including Signature RESERVE Cabernet Sauvignon, which voters picked over coffee, and kids-favorite Signature SELECT Mac & Cheese.
Raises Fiscal 2021 Outlook
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) (the "Company") today reported results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021, which ended December 4, 2021.
Third Quarter of Fiscal 2021 Highlights
- Identical sales increased 5.2%; on a two-year stacked basis identical sales growth was 17.5%
- Digital sales increased 9%; on a two-year stacked basis digital sales growth was 234%
- Net income of $425 million, or $0.74 per Class A common share
- Adjusted net income of $457 million, or $0.79 per Class A common share
- Adjusted EBITDA of $1,051 million