Raises Fiscal 2020 Outlook
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) (the "Company") today reported results for the third quarter of fiscal 2020, which ended December 5, 2020.
Third Quarter of Fiscal 2020 Highlights
- Identical sales growth of 12.3%
- Digital sales growth of 225%
- Net income per share of $0.20; Adjusted net income per share of $0.66
- Net income of $124 million; Adjusted net income of $387 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $968 million, an increase of 53% compared to the third quarter last year
- Executed debt refinancing and announced paydown to drive an additional $25 million in annualized interest savings
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) (the “Company”) today announced its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend for the fourth quarter of 2020 of $0.10 per share of Class A common stock and Class A-1 common stock. The cash dividend is consistent with the Company’s dividend policy established in connection with its initial public offering. The cash dividend is payable on February 10, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 26, 2021.